He has over 21 years post admission experience handling diverse commercial and dispute resolution matters for a wide range of clients ranging from government agencies, financial institutions, fintech’s, non-governmental organizations, multinationals and individual clients. He is known for his effectiveness in appreciating clients’ needs and providing practical legal solutions in a timely and effective manner.
Summary of academic qualification
- LL.B (Hons.) University of Nairobi, Kenya – 2000;
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law – 2002;
- Commissioner for oaths;
- Notary Public;
- Arbitrator and mediator;
- Company Secretary:
- Patent agent.
Main Areas Of Practice
- Intellectual Property law
- Corporation & Commercial Law;
- Banking and financial related legal services
- Civil and Commercial litigation;
- Employment and Labour law;
- Constitutional law and human rights;
- Environmental and land law;
- Construction law;
- Arbitration and alternative dispute resolution.
- Law Society of Kenya
- Institute of Certified Company Secretary
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Kenya Chapter).