- LLB (Hons.), Moi University.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law;
Main Areas Of Practice
- Employment and Labor Law.
- Family Law
- Realization of commercial securities such as bank charges, debentures and chattels mortgage capital market laws
- Corporate and Commercial law
- Constitutional law and human rights
- Intellectual Property law
- Children Law
- International Commercial Law.
- Conducting legal audits on Client’s compliance with the requirements of Employment and Labor Laws in Kenya.
- Client Representation in major Property Investment Projects and Managing property matters from initial instruction through to matter conclusion.
- Liaising with clients, estate agents, commercial agents, mortgage lenders and Advocates by telephone, post, email or in person, as necessary, at every stage of the transaction.
- Managing post-exchange work and registrations, including completion statements
- To manage post-completion work including stamping of documents, Registration and Scheduling of Deeds.
- Advising client on protection of their intellectual property and the registration of various intellectual properties such as copyrights, trademarks, patents etc.
- Drafting and review of international commercial contracts as well as legal representation in international transactions.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya since 2018.
- Law Society of Kenya.