- LLB (Hons.), Catholic University of Eastern Africa;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law;
- Certified Professional Mediator;
Main Areas Of Practice
- Oil, Gas and Mining Law
- Corporate and Commercial law
- Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements. Offering legal opinions on various aspects of corporate law.
- Advising clients on matters relating to the extractives industry and assisting in procuring of mining licenses for clients
- Advising on set-up of Non-governmental organizations in Kenya and general compliance with the law in Kenya.
- Carrying out registration and renewals of trademarks and industrial designs.
- Advising clients on restructuring of companies, commercial advisory matters, employment and labour relations.